Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What The Hell Am I Doing Here?

I run Knights of the Black Banner, a role-playing game journal where I review games, discuss elements of the hobby and drift into other media from time to time.  Oddly, I seem to spend a lot of time ranting about superhero comics too...  I also run E-Space Adventures, a journal dedicated to science-fiction, particularly Doctor Who and the role-playing game I hope to get running soon.

So here I will be posting more or less weekly, adding new heroes and monsters to HeroQuest for a time and maybe discussing how the game can be expanded and advanced, inevitably veering more towards a role-playing campaign.

New heroes have been a staple of the online HeroQuest community for some time now, but I've got to be very honest and very critical and say that many of them are terrible is conception or execution.  Unbalanced, over-specialized and including a whole heap o' power bloat...  So I'm hoping to fix that with a new range of heroes for the game that don't entirely overshadow the classic heroes from the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment