Thursday, October 13, 2011

Orc Raid!

Well, after taking a break from Send The Dwarf In! I'm back.  As of tomorrow, and for the next few Fridays, I will be adding to the new heroes articles with some fun new greenskins we're trying out for Ste's Orc Raid variant of HeroQuest.

The Orc from back in July spurred on this idea, and is already a valid hero for the Orc Raid game.  Tomorrow I will include the first of the new orc and goblin heroes...  Nasty Skulker!  In future weeks look for the Black Orc, Squig Hopper, Shaman and Goblins as well a new loot, wargear and monsters such as stunties, wimpy humies and pointy-eared pansy elves!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I've recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and others'. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story 'The Mirrors of Tuzun Thune' and HP Lovecraft's 'Under the Pyramids'.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please let me know your email, and what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy. You can email me (news@apolitical.info) or reply to this thread.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'll also link to your review from my blog.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete